TPI Hospitality is built around inspired professionals with years of formal training, experience and practical application that serve as the mainstay of the company. Our leadership team possesses the experience and expertise needed to ensure the company’s financial success.
Our engaged leaders work with each property’s management team to identify revenue opportunities, manage the daily operations of each hotel to ensure consistent quality lodging experiences and to oversee food and beverage services and brand compliance.
Our leadership team has expertise in all facets of hotel operations.
TPI Hospitality’s experienced hospitality professionals work closely with each hotel to ensure all departments are on pace to reach their operational and financial goals. We provide each hotel advanced management and financial support systems to control variable expenses and increase flow through.
- Labor Productivity – TPI takes pride in its Labor Productivity forecast and reporting system. This allows the property to schedule, forecast and maintain exceptional productivity.
- Forecasting – Our extensive Business Intelligence System allows us to strategically manage and monitor our revenues as well as expenses in real time to maximize profitability. This approach, combined with dedicated property support and proprietary resources allow us to deliver measurable results in revenue performance, market penetration, guest satisfaction and cost management that set industry-leading benchmarks.
- MOD Certification – Our extensive MOD Certification program ensures that assets are protected 24/7.
TPI is passionate about strategic action plans to grow revenue. We believe success is driven by well trained, result and goal- oriented individuals. Our services include:
- Brand alignment – TPI Sales has a long history with Global Account Directors of all the industry leading brands. These relationships allow for tremendous support and leverage from the brand teams and biasing for group leads and national business travel account representation.
- Annual Business Plan – Each TPI hotel prepares an in-depth Business Plan including Sales Action Plans, Performance Goals and a strategic Group, Business Travel and Opportunity Dates Marketing Plan. Action plans are reviewed and updated quarterly.
- Recruitment –TPI casts a broad net, recruiting sales talent both in and out of the hospitality industry which allows us to target a variety of sales talent. A multi-level interview process aids in selecting the best possible candidate in the market.
- Sales Activity – Proactive focus on revenue generation through sales activity, including regularly scheduled property visits, taskforce assistance, market-specific troubleshooting, tradeshow representation, weekly leadership calls, quarterly/monthly Sales Blitz schedule, , Hotelligence360 prospecting, new account development, need date initiatives, individual activity and productivity tracking, etc.
- Sales Strategies by Market Segment – TPI offers a unique checklist providing proven revenue generating actions by specific market segment. These tools include TPI’s unique resources and brand resources such as Group Value Dates, Special group marketing offers on Cvent and Starcite, Loyalty program initiatives for group, transient and outlets, etc.
- Performance Based Incentive – Specific focus on total hotel budget and individual market segment revenue responsibilities.
We recognize internet visibility and ROI is critical. We work closely with the brands efforts to ensure they are on point and enhance the hotel’s internet presence.
- We have partnerships with vendors who are as conscious as we are in generating visibility and a return on our investment.
- Our properties outperform the industry in our markets with the number of landing pages and special offers to enhance our visibility on the internet.
- TPI has developed specific internet marketing plans to ensure we maximize all opportunities for our brand site, our hotel specific site, linking programs, 3rd party sites, viral marketing, directories and PPC/SEO campaigns.
- TPI embraces social media and its evolving influence on travel deploying targeted strategies across all platforms. All hotels are fully engaged in monitoring all consumer evaluation sites like Trip Advisor, Expedia, Booking.com etc.
Understanding that market change is constant, our revenue management strategies are monitored throughout each day. Our revenue management teams thrive on proactively identifying change and modifying strategies to maximize revenue. Our goal is to grow RevPAR while exceeding the respective brands growth benchmarks.
- TPI’s team of Revenue Experts are certified in multiple brand revenue management.
- The Directors of Revenue oversee 8-13 hotels and work in tandem with the GM and Sales team to develop effective strategies with daily analysis, weekly meetings, end of month critiques, quarterly assessments and brainstorming sessions.
All restaurants and catering services operate under corporate guidance. We tailor menus to each specific market and ensure a higher level of quality and consistency – far above what our brands require but what we know our customers would enjoy.
- TPI has experience in restaurant and catering operations.
Our associates take great pride in their hotels, and our corporate team assists in maintaining this loyalty. Our goal is to create a safe, satisfying and rewarding work environment for all of our associates.
- TPI utilizes Talent Reef, a comprehensive HR and talent management solution.
- Problem Resolution – TPI’s corporate office assists the hotel in properly handling all harassment and discrimination issues as well as any difficult or sensitive employee issues.
- Training Programs – TPI has detailed training programs including all brand requirements, Customer Service, Safety, Harassment and Discrimination.
TPI understands the importance of highly effective and efficient financial controls. We take pride in our controls and our ability to provide timely, accurate financial information to the management team, owners and lenders. Services include:
- Centralized, standardized accounting system
- Accounts Payable managed at local level
- Financial reporting flexibility
- Credit card processing
- Bank accounts
- “Internal” audit program & “External” audits
- Insurance – liability, worker’s compensation, health, dental and vision
Information Technology provides hotels with the latest technology and support while meeting the needs of customers, employees and ownership.
- Improve guest satisfaction by blending large amounts of internet bandwidth utilizing cost effective methods.
- Compliance with all software licensing requirements.
- Plans new projects and upgrades to ensure that all the technology on the property is functioning optimally to create the best guest experience possible.
- Our IT division also provides procurement, multi-location support, cloud solutions, network security and 24/7 support services to each TPI Hospitality location.
TPI Hospitality is focused on Asset Protection and Preventative Maintenance. TPI Hospitality’ project management department handles development and renovation projects.
- Bidding Process – At least three competitive bids for major projects.
- Contract overview – Identify specific values of contracted scope, clarifies structure, base components, and addenda deemed as included in agreements. Communicating all start, and completion dates, and damages for failure of timely completion.
- Review of submittals, and shop drawings – To clarify equipment, and materials used by contractors. Shop drawings reviewed with a consultant.
- Procurement, and materials handling – Proactively managing all purchasing logistics including bidding, shipping, storage, inventory and installation of items needed for each project.
- Accounting procedures – Tracking, and communicating costs associated with projects. Pay application for billing.
- Change order processes – For any changes in scope due to inevitable.
- Punch Process – To ensure all work is completed in acceptable standards before closed as complete.
- Closeout – Verifying all endorsements, as built drawings, permits, inspection cards, punch lists, lien releases, warranties, Certificates of occupancy, all other necessary materials.
- Warranty Management – To ensure workmanship and performance achieve the highest of standards.
TPI Hospitality’s Facilities Maintenance team works closely with each hotel to ensure every square inch of our properties are spotless, secure and maintained to the highest standards of quality. Behind the scenes, our maintenance teams are constantly assessing and improving hotel safety measures, patrolling public areas, testing fire alarms and implementing innovative new security technologies.
- Property Maintenance & Asset Protection – TPI has developed written asset protection and preventive maintenance programs that involve all associates and include quality assurance checklists.
- TPI Hospitality utilizes QUORE a Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) which automates the communicating, scheduling, tracking and reporting of safety requirements, preventive maintenance, guest requests, equipment management, capital expenditure and property improvement
With our knowledge, agility and size, TPI Hospitality’s purchasing department ensures we are poised to achieve profitability in rapidly changing times. TPI continually leverages our direct spending power, in-depth industry knowledge, and key relationships to negotiate contracts with vendors to ensure TPI Hospitality Hotels can obtain quality goods and services at the best price. This allows our Operations Teams to exercise more cost control and better manage the budget.