- 100% Employee Owned
- 44,000 Square feet of flexible meeting space
- 3000 Hotel rooms
- 2000 Employee owners
- 23 Different Brands
- 9 Restaurants
- 5 Hotels under construction
- 1 Unstoppable Team
TPI Hospitality develops, builds and manages hotels, restaurants, and conference centers throughout the Twin Cities metro area, greater Minnesota and Naples, Florida. TPI Hospitality aligns itself with nationally recognized hotel and restaurant franchise companies like Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), Best Western Hotels and Resorts, Perkins Restaurants, and Green Mill Restaurants. By developing hotels, restaurants, and conference centers in close proximity to each other, our teams collaborate, creating dynamic working relationships and opportunities for career advancement.
Becoming 100% Employee Owned
In September 2014, CEO Tom Torgerson surprised his employees by announcing he planned to transition ownership through an employee stock ownership plan. “I chose an ESOP to reward employees for their past, current and future diligent service to TPI, to preserve the legacy of our work and position TPI for the next 50 years and beyond. The transition to 100% employee ownership not only helps to secure the future of TPI Hospitality as a locally owned and operated company but it also allows us to reward our almost 2,000 employees, many of whom have been with the company for over 20 years, with a superior retirement benefit”.
- Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, MN – Marriott Gold Award for being in the top 10% of all hotels for guest satisfaction
- Courtyard Minneapolis Maple Grove/Arbor Lakes, MN – Marriott Silver Award for being in the top 20% of all hotels for guest satisfaction
- Staybridge Suites Minneapolis-Bloomington, MN – Booking.com Award of Excellence
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, MN – Booking.com Award of Excellence
- Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, FL – Staybridge Suites highest regional RevPAR growth award