TPI-FMB made formal Application to the Town of FMB in April. Town staff have been reviewing that Application and have made requests for additional submittal information and clarifications. TPI-FMB anticipates having a revised and expanded Application to Town Staff by mid-July. That will likely give Staff the balance of July and August to complete their review and make recommendations to the Town’s Land Planning Agency. TPI-FMB “anticipates” hearing(s) with the LPA in September and October then advancing to hearings with Town Council towards year end.
Updates will be posted to this website as they occur, thank you for your interest!!
Timeline: The following timeline consists of documents and videos of TPI’s proposed Ft. Myers Beach (FMB) development.
- 11-7-2016 (video below): Proposed Project Overview at Town Council Workshop
- 11-7-2016: Click here to read TPI’s request to Lee County Board of Commissioners to join TPI in its Application to the Town of FMB.
- 11-15-2016 (Video below): Commissioners view TPI’s request to join in their Application to the Town of FMB as premature, and feel the Town needs to express whether they see the public benefit value of the project.
- 12-19-2016 (Video below): TPI’s Request for Assistance from FMB Town Council
- 12-19-2016 (Video below): FMB Town Council’s action for TPI’s request for assistance. TPI is very appreciative of the Council’s Action!
- 12-22-2016: Click here to view the FMB Mayor and Council Request to Board of County Commissioners (BOCC)
- 1-9-2017 (Video Below): Town Manager agrees to follow up with County Staff on their response to the Mayors 12-22-2016 Letter to BOCC and County Staff
- 1-24-2017 (Video Below): BOCC discusses FMB Mayors letter, followed by Public Comment from a representative of the Estero Island Taxpayers Association.
- 2-6-2017 (Video Below): TPI Alternate Plan Excluding a County Land Swap.
- 4-3-2017 (Video Below): Announcement to Council of TPI-FMB Application being submitted.
TPI Hospitality currently has over 40 open and operating businesses, with additional hotel projects in various stages of development and construction in both Minneapolis and SW Florida. On January 1, 2015 TPI became the largest 100% Employee Owned Hospitality Company in the country.
Connect with TPI Hospitality!
Want to be an owner?!? Join our team by applying at www.tpihospitalityjobs.com.