TPI-FMB submitted its Application to the Town of FMB March 2017. Town staff and consultants have made additions, clarifications and enhancements to the Application the past 9 months and it is now in final form. February 13, 2018 9 a.m. at Town Hall Council Chambers the Application will be in front of the Town’s Local Planning Agency for its first public hearing and recommendation of the LPA to Town Council.
Updates will be posted to this website as they occur, thank you for your interest!!
If you think our proposal has merit, we would encourage you to show your support to the Town Council directly, it does make a difference.
Mayor Dennis Boback: Dennis@fmbgov.com
Vice Mayor Tracey Gore: Tracey@fmbgov.com
Council Member Joanne Shamp: Joanne@fmbgov.com
Council Member Anita Cereceda: Anita@fmbgov.com
Council Member Bruce Butcher: Bruce@fmbgov.com
Click the button below to email all of the Town Council Members.
Email Town Council Members
**If the email program that opens is different from what you usually use, it has to do with the Default Email on your computer or device. Please click here to read how to change your Default Email or copy & paste the email addresses above.**
Are you interested in learning how you can support the TPI-FMB project?
Please click the button below to visit our Facebook page, like & share the TPI-FMB page for real-time information and to find out how you can support the TPI-FMB project. Please note, by clicking on the button below, you will leave this website.
The following timeline consists of documents and videos of TPI’s proposed Fort Myers Beach (FMB) development.
- 4-3-2017 (Video Below): Announcement to Council of TPI-FMB Application being submitted.
- 2-6-2017 (Video Below): TPI Alternate Plan Excluding a County Land Swap.
- 1-24-2017 (Video Below): BOCC discusses FMB Mayors letter, followed by Public Comment from a representative of the Estero Island Taxpayers Association.
- 1-9-2017 (Video Below): Town Manager agrees to follow up with County Staff on their response to the Mayors 12-22-2016 Letter to BOCC and County Staff
- 12-19-2016 (Video below): TPI’s Request for Assistance from FMB Town Council
- 12-19-2016 (Video below): FMB Town Council’s action for TPI’s request for assistance. TPI is very appreciative of the Council’s Action!
- 11-15-2016 (Video below): Commissioners view TPI’s request to join in their Application to the Town of FMB as premature, and feel the Town needs to express whether they see the public benefit value of the project.
- 11-7-2016 (Video below): Proposed Project Overview at Town Council Workshop
Historical Information on key milestones in Lee County’s Ownership of Seafarer’s Property.
- July 2016: Summary of Seafarer’s History-FMB Island Sandpaper-Click to read the article!
- April 2013: County’s primary use of Seafarer’s is to improve traffic at the base of the bridge-Click to read the article!
- April 2011: County discusses razing Seafarer’s Plaza and TDC funding issues-Click to read the article!
- June 2010: County buys foreclosed beach property (Seafarer’s)-Click to read the article!
TPI Hospitality currently has over 40 open and operating businesses, with additional hotel projects in various stages of development and construction in both Minneapolis and SW Florida. On January 1, 2015 TPI became the largest 100% Employee Owned Hospitality Company in the country.
Connect with TPI Hospitality!
Want to be an owner?!? Join our team by applying at www.tpihospitalityjobs.com.